We believe in the things we sell and we want you to be happy with them. We also know that, for one reason or another, you may need to exchange or return something you've bought.
So please make sure you check your items carefully before using or installing them. We also recommend that you keep a note of your order number, which can be found on the order confirmation or with your delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
7-day money back guarantee
- We offer a 7-day Money Back Guarantee on everything we sell, so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, and it's within 7 days of receiving it – please get in touch with us and we can explain how to return it.
- To get your money back, goods must be returned to us as soon as possible, in their original packaging, undamaged, and in a saleable condition. Otherwise a repackaging / restocking fee will be charged.
- We'll issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge), to the card you paid with (or Paypal if you paid with that), or exchange the item for a different size/colour if preferred, within 10 working days of receipt.
- If you're returning goods because they are faulty or were received in a damaged condition, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible, as returns received back without the right details may take longer to sort out.
- All goods can only be classed as faulty if within the manufacturers warranty period. Please note Simplex Health does not deal directly with all warranty claims, on occasion we will pass your details onto the company that does and the terms and conditions will be subject to that company. Please always contact us first and we will always do our best to make sure your claim is handled efficiently.
- If the goods are faulty or damaged on receipt, or a fault occurs within 30 days after you receive them, we'll replace the goods or refund your money, as you prefer.
- If a fault occurs after 30 days of purchasing and up to 12 months, we will repair or replace the goods as appropriate.
- If on inspection it is obvious that any fault occurred due to damage, misuse, neglect, repair or modification by you the customer, then unfortunately we won't be able to cover postage charges or offer a refund/replacement.
- If a fault is found to have occurred due to accidental damage, misuse or expected wear and tear you will be informed of the cost of repair/replacement and return delivery. When payment is received, the goods will be returned to you. After the warranty period has elapsed from receipt of an order, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning faulty goods.
- When sending something back that's faulty or damaged, please use an appropriate shipping method: when you get in touch we'll let you know which shipping method to use. As long as you use this method we will refund your return postage charges in full. We will happily pay for 2nd class postage cost, just need you to send us the receipt with the parcel.
How to Return
When returning an item, please make sure you include:
- your full name and contact details
- order number (found on the delivery note)
- the goods in their original packaging
- a copy of the original delivery note would be good.
Please contact us before you return any items, so we can workout the best cause of action – call us on 0208 1330035 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.