Top 7 tips to quickly starting the alkaline diet:
To some, the idea of starting a new and different diet can be a daunting task. The alkaline diet is one of the easiest diets to integrate into your daily life! It can easily fit around work, travel and the food requirements of other family members. Use our Top tips below to help you get started:
- Drink alkaline water! Alkaline water has a higher pH and it is enriched with minerals (sometimes also antioxidants like Alkazone pH drops) to give you an increased sense of well-being and more energy!
- Rethink your diet; avoid acid foods and increase your intake of fresh, leafy greens and vegetables, ideally eaten raw or lightly cooked. Download our Free Alkaline Foodchart.
- Exercise regularly: start with 20 minutes of exercise 2-3 times a week, walking, swimming, rebounding or cycling – everything counts. Ensure that you also take the time for some breathing exercises and increase your core stability as well as your posture, ie by doing yoga or pilates! Exercising increases sweat, which in turn helps the skin to eliminate acids from the body. It also increases lung capacity which helps the lungs to drain weak acids from the body. Ideally, try and exercise every day so your body can eliminate acids as they are being produced.
- Test your body's pH to track progress. Test your urine and/or saliva a couple of times a day and track this on a progress chart using our reliable and easy-to-use pH test strips.
- Add variety to your diet, try new recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner! View our recipe blog for inspiration.
- Very often, when we are very hungry, we grab the nearest available food. To counter this, prepare your food before getting very hungry! It helps to stay on track!
- Always have an alkaline snack, like some almonds or other nuts, at the ready. It prevents you from snacking unhealthily!
Think about supplements to add variety and extra nutrients to your diet. Most of us lack sufficient amounts of micronutrients, trace elements and minerals without realising it. Supplements can give that extra boost, when it is needed; they make very good travel companions and they are readily available during our busy lifestyles. Here is our top choice of the most effective supplements:
- pH water drops - helps to effectively remove acids from the body
- Green Drinks - great addition to the daily food intake, they are super-concentrated with the most nutrient rich ingredients
- Alkaline Minerals and Salts - speed up the proces of de-acidification and add vital minerals to the body
Products are also available as Alkalising Starter Packs - offering a convenient start and additional discount!
Please note: Only opinions based upon our own personal experience or information detailed in academic journals or other publications is cited. This has been done exclusively for anyone who is interested in this subject but is not intended to replace proper diagnosis and is not intended to be a therapy. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments. This refers to any form of conversation between TheAlkaStore.com and our customers, readers or website visitors. We cannot accept responsibility and liability of any kind, which may result from the application of this information. We always recommend consulting a health expert or doctor to discuss any test results or get a full recommendation specific to your situation from an expert.
This information is owned by TheAlkaStore.com and you do NOT have the right to reprint, sell, auction or distribute this information.